Interface Forum
Interface Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 School, Institute, College etc.
 Institution's news & events
 TECHNOMOOT-CSE @ CIIT Abbottabad, Pakistan

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mehraj Posted - 05/15/2009 : 05:42:25
COMSATS Information Technology Center (CITC) proudly announces launch of successful TECHNOMOOT event at COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Abbottabad Campus. The event was attended by large number of participants from academia and industry. There was a huge crowd from local schools, colleges and universities. CITC organized a seminar on current technologies and trends in I.T sector. High profile speakers included Dr.Nadeem Kureshi and Dr.Akmal Mahota from CASE (Center for Advanced studies in Engineering), Mr. Ahsan Aziz GM PTCL, Mr. Yahya Sethi Senior Manager Motorola and Murtaza Noor from HEC (Higher Education Commission). Guest speakers explored emerging technologies in Telecommunication and defense and suggested way in which Pakistan can gain competitive edge over neighboring countries by developing indigenous technologies. The event is aimed to encourage collaboration between universities and industry. There was high profile software exhibition as well. The exhibition included stall by companies like Nextbridge, Motorola,
DigitalSpinners, ION Resource Group, Acer, Toshiba and leading telecommunication vendors from around the country. CITC is providing software and hardware solutions for last eight years to universities and business partners in the industry.

Interface Forum © 2000 to 2010 Interface, Pakistan's Leading Education Website & Teacher's Provider Go To Top Of Page