Sample Questions of HAAD Licensing Exam for General Practitioners|
- Drug for hypertension most commonly used during pregnancy alpha methyl DOPA
- MVP patient required prophylaxis for endocarditis during dental procedure when assoc with MR
- Temporal Arteritis (case of a typical patient with s/s given) old lady with pain over one side of head.
- Temporal Arteritis diagnosed by ESR
- Most common cause of pneumococcal Pneumonia and how to diagnose (patient with shaking chills, with signs of high fever and difficulty breathing)
- Anaemia Anaemia of chronic diecease with RA TH о treat underlying diseases.
- Most common cause of travelers diarrhea E.Coli Management of Traveller's diarrhea.
- Appendicitis in elderly patients онsc chances of perforation.
- Case scenario of a typical case of Guillain Barrre Syndrome
- Management of recurrent acne (papules & pustules)
- Source of infection of Schistomiasis and how it infects.
- In (gout pseudogout) how the diagnosis о cynovial fluid, monosodium urate crystals.
- Vaginal Pruritus & discharge candidiasis, no itching Bact. Vaginosis.
- Stahylococcal food poisoning.
- Pseudomonas colitis due to toxins by clostridium difficile.
- Metartarsal stress fracture
- DIC опplatelet count, нPT & PTT schistocytes
- Benign Paroxysmal positional vertigo
- Carcinoid syndrome diag urine for 5 HIAA
- Migraine Diagnosis (patient with s/s)
- Clinical Difference of Pleural effusion & pericardial tamponade
- Cl. Diff. of pericarditis & Cardiac tamponade
- PDA continuous machinery murmur
- Glaucoma acute angle closure glaucoma management
- Optic neuritis diagnosis
- Orbital Cellulitis pH Diagnosis
- Breast lumps Mammography findings
- Medical ethics Autonomy, Veracity, Informed consent
- Best for diagnosis of Iron deficiency Anaemia S. Ferritin.
- Diagnosis of H.Pylori
- Coarctation of aorta diagnosis ASD
- Acute intermittent porphyria diagnosis.
- Polycythemia Vera Diagnosis.
- Roseola }
- Hep B Antigen & Antibody
- Panic disorder sign & symptoms
- Therapy of psychotic disorder
- Therapy of depression (antidepressants)
drugs, side effects, SSRI, TCA, MAOI, Bupropion
- Diff. bet Schizophrenia, Schizophreniform
disorder, Brief psychotic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- ADHD m/m
- Hypochondriasis, Malingering, Factitious disorder (diff)
- Case control study, cohort study (diff)
- Ectopic pregnancy (diagnosis)
- PID & IUCD (Management)
- Fibroid M/M
- Developmental milestones
- Parvovirus EB19 erythema infectiosum
- Erb Palsy
- Acute Otitismedia most common complication
- Epiglotitis & Viral croup (Diff)
- Developmental Dysplasia of hip (diagnosis)
- Nocturnal enuresis (m/m)
- Sleep walking, nightmares (m/m)
- Breath holding spells (m/m)
- Toxic shock syndrome (cause, symp diagnosis)
- Inf. Mononucleosis cause
- Osteosarcoma, Ewing Sarcoma, osteoid osteoma (diagnosis)
- Cystic fibrosis
- Strep throat in cause diagnosis TH
- Impetigo cause, TH
- Uterine atony
- Mitral Stenosis
- Klinefelters Syndrome
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Ankylosing spondylitis - Diagnosis
|Post your Questions/ Comments/ Views about HAAD.|
||HAAD Qs & As
Ask your question and share important information about various stages of the test. Join us now.