What is the criteria for DENTAL Practitioner Examination?
Ceriteria to sit for Dental GP exam :
- 1. B.D.S.. OR Equivalent Degree Certificate.
- 2. One year Internship in a Teaching Hospital OR. if no internship then two years experience in a non-Teaching Hospital is equal to one-year internship.
- 3. Two years of Clinical experience after Internship.
** Attestation from foreign affairs and UAE Embassy of the country of origin of the certificates and from UAE Foreign Affairs
- 1. Correctly filled Application form
- 2. Detailed C.V. in English or Arabic
- 3. Copies & Original of Professional Qualifications / Originals should be Authenticated*
- 4. Copy & Original of mark sheets / Originals should be Authenticated*
- 5. Copy & Original of testimonials and work experience letters/certificates in the field of specialty, including the date of appointment, leaving date and post held / Originals should be Authenticated*
- 6. A legal translation of the non – Arabic / English document
- 7. 5 Photograph
- 8. Copy of the Registration with Medical Professional Organizations.
- 9. Letter of Job Offered by Government or Private Sector.
- 10. Good Standing Certificate for the last three years.
- 11. A copy valid Passport
- 12. A copy of Family Book for UAE Nationals.
- 13. 100 DHs.(E- Dirham) fee at the registration day
In exam you must provide:
- 1. Proof of your identity (e.g. passport or national identity card) at exam hall. Second country nationals must produce a passport.
- 2. Curriculum Vitae.
"Kindly asking about the application form for the UAE MOH test and how to recieve the eligibility number for the test. Thanks in advance."
Medical Qualification: Dental Practitioner
City, Country: Toronto, Canada
Post your Qs or Comments
"Hello. I have 20 years of work experience as a general dentist. Is the hospital work-experience really demanded to work in Arab-Emirates? If so, my dream will brake : ). Best regards Anne-Mari Timonen "
Medical Qualification: destist
City, Country: Tampere, Finland
Post your Qs or Comments
||MOH Qs & As
Ask your question and share important information about various stages of the test. Join us now.
|Post your Comments/ Views about information available on this page.|
Please read this before leaving this page:|
information provided on this page is for informational purpose only. We have provided this useful
information for free of any cost. You can also contribute through letting us know about any mistake / error / updation related to the information so that other people reading
will be able to have access to the correct
information. Please, do not hesitate to share correct information
with others because that is the main theme of this website. Email us