Last updated on 27-November-2023, by Dr. Muhammad
DHA exam syllabus for Dermatology
The total duration for DHA Dermatology Prometric exam is 165 minutes with 150 total questions and the passing score is above 70%.
Below is the syllabus for DHA Dermatology exam which contains possible list of topics/subjects covering this exam.
• Basic Science
• Pruritus and Papulosqamous Dermatosis
• Urticaria, Erythemas and Purpuras
• Vesiculobullous Diseases
• Adnexal, Hair, Nail and Mucous Membrane Diseases
• Metabolic, Rheumatologic and Systemic Diseases
• Genodermatoses and Pigmentary Disorders
• Infections, Infestations and Bites
• Disorders due to Physical Agents
• Disorders of Langerhans Cells and Macrophages
• Disorders of Dermal CT and Subcutaneous Fat
• Vascular Disorders and Neoplasm of the Skin
• Dermatological Therapy
• Dermatological Surgery and Cosmetology
DHA Dermatology specialty exam study material / questions.