Last updated on 23-January-2024, by Dr. Muhammad
What do I do on USMLE test day
- Arrive at the test center at least 30 minutes prior to your time designated on your admission ticket. Check-in procedures take time. If you arrive late, you may not be admitted to the test, and you will forfeit your test fees.
- Bring an acceptable and unexpired photo bearing identification, as described in the ECFMG registration bulletin.
- Bring your scheduled permit’s paper or electronic copy.
- Bring your any other required test confirmation information.
- Comply with the security checks of the test center.
This is the time to show what you have prepared for. Do not try to indulge in any other form of study right before your test.
If you starting your USMLE preparation journey then you can prepare yourself using study materials and preparation courses to ace this test.