Last updated on 21-November-2023, by Dr. Muhammad
Who is exempted from DHA Prometric CBT assessment?
Those healthcare professionals who posses valid DHCC, which is Dubai Healthcare City, or DOH Abu dhabi, or MOHAP, or DHA license holders whose license was cancelled within the last 2 years only, are exempted from taking this CBT assessment.
General Practitioner (GP)
For GPs, as IMGs (International Medical Graduates), exemption is applied to the following medical licensing exam holders;
- AMC Exam. Both parts of the Australian Medical Council Examination (MCQ and Clinical examination)
- LMCC Exam. Licentiate of the Medical Council of Canada
- PRES Ireland Exam. Pre-Registration Examination System both parts (MCQ & OSCE)
- NZREX New Zealand
- EMREE UAE. Proof of passing Emirates Medical Residency Entrance Examination.
- PLAB I and II UK Exam. Valid Professional and Linguistic Assessment Board test.
- USMLE Part III USA. Proof of passing United States Medical Licensing Examination Part III.
- Subscribe for DHA GP Qbank
For General Dentist, as IMGs (International Medical Graduates), exemption is applied to the following medical licensing exam holders;
- Documented evidence of passing all parts (written and clinical) of the Australian Dental Council examination
- Documented evidence of passing all parts of the National Dental Examining Board of Canada examination
- Documented evidence of passing all parts of the Irish Dental Council Examination (I and II)
- Documented evidence of passing all parts of the New Zealand Dental Registration Exam (NZDREX)
- Documented evidence of passing all parts of the Overseas Registration Exam (ORE) for non-UK graduates; this shall not be older than five (5) years.
- Successful completion of the National Board Dental Examination part I and II by Academic testing agency.
- Subscribe for DHA General Dentist Qbank
Note: In the case of examination exemption, the scope of the exemption is limited to exam requirements. It does not apply to any other requirements for licensure such as credentialing, experience, PSV, etc. This exemption is also applied on other Healthcare Professionals described in Unified Healthcare PQR, which stands for Personal Qualification Requirements.