Last updated on 20-November-2023, by Dr. Muhammad
What is DOH / HAAD exam credentialing process?
After getting a positive Dataflow PSV report, candidate can login to DOH user management system, UMS, for credentialing process. This process determines, if the candidate is eligible for the applied category, based upon the provided information, and uploaded documents, related to education and employment background.
Currently, TAMM website is being used for this process for the new users using UAE Pass account.
While doing this process from DoH User Management System, follow the instructions;
- After logging in to your DOH UMS dashboard, click on new request button to add a new service.
- Link the application with the data flow case number.
- Through professional registration, continue the application.
- Provide and upload the required information according to each step.
- Pay the application fees.
As soon as you submit your application, your credentialing and review process for license eligibility determination will start. And once it is completed, then you will see 'completed' status in your dashboard.
For complete details regarding DOH exam credentialing process, kindly watch our step by step guideline video.