Last updated on 15-December-2023, by Dr. Muhammad
How to prepare yourself for MOHAP exam, the night before exam?
After meeting all basic eligibility requirements for Physicians, Dentists, Nurses, Pharmacists, and other allied health professionals, completing Dataflow PSV process, and scheduling for MOHAP Prometric exam, you may have already worked very hard to prepare yourself for the test. Now it's time to give yourself a break. Do not indulge in any form of studies now. You have done your best. Make sure to follow our 10 simple guidelines;
- File all your required documents beforehand, such as Original passport, government approved ID and Prometric assessment confirmation email.
- Understand the address of your prometric test center.
- Take a healthy dinner and avoid junk food.
- Sleep early to give yourself a good night sleep.
- Wake up early, take shower and take a healthy breakfast.
- Arrive at the test center atleast 30 minutes prior to the scheduled exam time.
- Carry fever stuff with you. All your personal belongings, like your mobile phone, car keys and other jewelries will be placed in your assigned locker by the prometric center.
- Listen carefully the guidelines by the prometric center representative.
- Not take unnecessary breaks during the test because the time is running.
- Receive attendance confirmation letter after finishing your test and make sure to collect your belongings from assigned locker.