Last updated on 25-November-2023, by Dr. Muhammad
What is the test like?
Infect, no particular syllabus advised, you have to prepare as per specialty. The examination is conducted throughout the year in English language. It typically consists of written exam, and may require oral / viva for different specialties. The written exam comes in the form of multiple choice. A candidate must pass the written to qualify for practical and viva exams. Our guidelines for MOHAP Prometric exam will help you to register for this exam.
Examples for the written exam:
1. The maxillary and mandibular retainers are constructed according to the design specified for the patient in the following:
- a- treatment stage of orthodontics
- b- post-treatment stage of orthodontics
- c- pretreatment stage
- d- retention stage
- e- none of the above
2. In managing the resorption in tooth #9, the dentist should find which of the following intra-canal medicaments to be the MOST effective?
- a-Camphorated parachlorophenol
- b-Methylcresyl acetate
- c- Calcium hydroxide
- d- Formocresol
Your comments/ views
"I WANT TO TAKE THE EXAMS. NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MOH EXAM SCHEDULE"
Name: Dr imran
Medical Qualification: M.D
City Country: Canada
"my wife is dietician(M.SC.) nd she want moh license nd hv 4 years medical hospital experience so please tell me all detail abt it nd wat is syllabus "
Medical Qualification: mba
City, Country: jaipur & india
"I want to know what I should I do to work in UAE as a specialist in OB-GYN. Need MOHAP Obs & Gyn updated questions. Thanks in advance."
Medical Qualification: OBSTETRICIAN AND GYNECOLOGYST
City, Country: CARACAS. VENEZUELA